MYBSN loan package
BSN loan package are prepared for customers based on their preference. BSN offers a variety of financing options for customer to choose from in order to get the funds for customers. BSN personal loans are affordable and flexible. Standard BSN loan package “Executive-1” which is exclusive personal loan package catered especially for executives.
Customers interested to apply for the BSN loan packagemust be:
- A Malaysian citizen
- Aged 21 to 55 / 60* years old at the end of the loan tenure
- Open to permanent & contract officers and staff that have minimum three (3) years of working experience
- Offered only to Employees of Premier Developer Panel, Private Hospital, TelecommunicationCompany,Licensed Financial Institution, Multinational Company, PETRONAS Group ofCompanies, Selected Private University & College, Statutory Body, Government Link Company,Selected Public Listed Company in Main Market Bursa Malaysia (Financial, Plantation,Property,Technology,Trading / Service, Industrial Product, Consumer Sectors only) and Professionals(Doctor, Architect, Lawyer, Accountant and other certified Professionals)
- Minimum gross income of RM3,000 per month (permanent staff) & RM10,000 per month (contract staff)
- BSN GIRO / GIRO-i Account holders
Please prepare the relevant documents required in applying for BSN loanpackage
- Copy of latest three (3) months Salary Slips
- Copy of your NRIC (both sides)
- Latest EPF Statement
- Confirmation Letter by Employer stating the below:
- Name and NRIC
- Designation and Employment Status
- Monthly salary
- Date of Employment
- Latest EA / EC Statement and latest e-filing form or any verified documents by the Inland Revenue Board (LHDN
BSN Loan approval is based on the subject to the current terms & conditions and employer confirmation.
Repayment options customer will enjoy with BSN loanspackage
Financing Duration is normally between 2 and 10 years depending on the loan amount and agreed terms.
Mode of payment is via:
1. Standing Instruction from other Financial Institutions where the customer salary account is credited.
2. BSN Standing Instruction
Just to share a short background of BSN
Bank SimpananNasional was incorporated on 1 December 1974 under the Ministry of Finance at that time, TengkuRazaleighHamzah.
BSN’s mission is to encourage savings, investments and smart financial management among Malaysians to increase their quality of life.
BSN has more than 5,100 employees, 382 branches and 621 automatic teller machine (ATM) nationwide. BSN has more than 7 million customers spread throughout the length and breadth of the country and with savings of more than RM 8 billion.